Monday, October 25, 2010

Butter LONDON All Hail McQueen


When I bought my first Butter LONDON polishes from an Ulta in Chicago, they were out of it so I wasn't able to post it when I posted swatches of other colors from this collection. But it found its way to me and now it is mine mine mine!

Butter LONDON All Hail McQueen


Tanned beige holo prettiness! This was three coats, it went on very easily and though it isn't a super holo glitter bomb, it's a very nice neutral... with a glittery twist. Something you can wear to work (IMO) and not have it be too showy... but then you can stick your fingers in a stray ray of sunlight and watch the holo come to life. Like I said, it's not crazy holo but it's a nice little pop of rainbow. :)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

15 comments:

Hook Prism Power said...

Love love love! This is so awesome. I love how its holo but it still has a beautiful shine. This is really pretty.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!!

jbrobeck said...

Yay! I love the McQueen (i also love saying that!) I am glad there are more people liking BL now, I was frustrated before cause there were soooooooooo many people that dissed this brand.

Unknown said...

This is the only beige/nude i will wear. It is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

i am not a fan of holo on me, but this is fabulous on you!

Karla said...

Why oh why oh why can't my Ulta carry BL? I would love to try some, but can't get my hands on any without paying shipping. :( That is beautiful on you.

jaljen said...

A bit like Nubar Gem which I'm loving at the moment.

Jo said...

A nude holo! <3

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS. I've always wanted to try Butter nail polishes! Goes on smooth as butter? lol

Polarbelle said...

I was in Ulta and they had All Hail The Queen. is this the same polish with a typo, or a different color? It looked like tan with silver in it.

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

I love it!

sparris said...

Any resemblance to H&M Cha Cha? =)

Lucy said...

This is on my list to buy. Love this polish. Looks wonderful on you.

Anonymous said...

oooh this reminds me of the DS Classic limited edition shade from OPI I got from ulta! Very pretty :-)

Pink Pamalamma said...

Same polish, they changed the name due to licensing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails