Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An old Lippmann: Call Me Irresponsible


Hmm... didn't get as much done on my blog to-do list as I wanted to yesterday. But today's another day.

I also wish it weren't so overcast outside: it's no fun to be restricted to using my lightbox. :(

Lippmann Call Me Irresponsible
Can't decide whether I like this one or not. It's very jelly. Three coats. Goes on pretty well. But I love the bottle color and the jelly-ness of the polish lightens it to the sort of reddish purple that I'm not the biggest fan of. Meh. I waited a long time to get this and now that I have it... I don't know if I regret spending the money or not.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

9 comments:

Miranda said...

Just like you I am still doubting if I need this one. I do think it is pretty, but maybe not pretty enough for what it costs.

milan and vanaily said...

I thought it was really pretty before, but i'm no longer crazy about it.

I remember I spent my money on PYT... biggest disappointment of my life. :(

jaybird said...

It's a beautiful color. I'm not sold on it though. It does look gorgeous on you.

(♥♥♥♥♥) Minty said...

It's pretty, but it doesn't make me want to go out and get it. It still looks good on you though.(:

jaljen said...

Nice but not essential.

Melissa at Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

I agree. It looks fine, but it's not impressive.

Jen(ny) said...

Looks great on you; I like the reddish-purpleness!

Lucy said...

It's such a pretty purple. Like everyone else thinks, is it worth it? I've bought many polishes and then thought are they worth it.

Piff said...

I think this is fucking stunning, particularly on you my dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails