Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OPI Red Shatter over OPI Rally Pretty Pink (Serena Williams collex)


OPI Red Shatter over OPI Rally Pretty Pink
I have been so pleasantly surprised by the gorgeousness of the Serena Williams collection -- I think I may have almost all of them -- but Red Shatter was a disappointment. First of all, Rally Pretty Pink is, as the name suggests, really damn pretty. And Red Shatter kind of is a dull jelly... which just makes the manicure look lifeless. :( I wouldn't hesitate to try out Red Shatter on, say, a white creme but it seems a waste to use it on an interesting shimmery polish.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

I have seen the red shatter over white and it does look awesome :-)

beachgal said...

I did not get the red shatter. I purchased the Serena sets separate from those that came boxed with a shatter after the first one (black shatter) for the Aussie Open - not a fan of the shatters at all. Rally Pink is a great shade. Some controversy that it's too similar to OPI's release in the Miss Universe Collection to It's My Year. More so it's really a close dupe to Zoya's Fay from the summer Sunshine Collection 2011. I do agree - there were some great shades in the releases IMO, all but for the shatters. Go Serena - she came through the women's quarter finals.

The Lacquered Lady said...

It doesn't even look like that polish shattered!

Anonymous said...

Thats a shame the polish was a bust. All her other polishes from the collection looks great.

Lucy said...

This is a disappointment. I was looking forward to this red shatter. This will be a skip for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails