Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Barry M Cobalt


I love Bazza M. They're cheap and cheerful and have really good wear time for the price (about £3.50, which is more or less the cheapest I can get over this side of the pond). I actually saw this polish on a student of mine and asked where she got it. I had promised myself no polish until Christmas, but I was in a Boots...I needed change for the carpark...it was a day ending in 'y'...yeah, I have no good excuses. I just wanted it.






As usual, my camera has a heart attack over blue, so consider it slightly less neon than it appears here. It's a bright, deep blue - darker than nfu.oh 497 but with the same slightly green undertone. It's cool.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

9 comments:

fingers said...

I LOVE this blue-I can't get Barry M in the USA-but this is on my wish list!

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

Very blue indeed! Happy Birthday btw!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a fantastic blue!! :D

Sia said...

lOVE

Seneca said...

This is one of my favorite blues of all time! I can't wait to pick up more Barry M's when I am in the UK in January.

Lucy said...

Beautiful blue on you. Very pretty shade! I thin I would've bought more than that! You at least had good control.

Rach said...

LOL at "day ending in y"! You wear this so well. :) I'll have to dig mine out after the holidays!

Guy Polish (Jim) said...

I really love this blue. It is so vibrant! I want this for my toes.

Anonymous said...

Thats an absolutely stunning colour
Love it !!
:0)
paul

Related Posts with Thumbnails