Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nabi: Iris Jumbo Glitter


I love that you can find beautiful polishes at any price point. Case in point -- Nabi: Iris Jumbo Glitter. I got this beauty on ebay after seeing it on a nail board.



Sparkly glitters within a black jelly. Pink, blue, silver, along with twinklings of holo. I layered 2 coats over American Apparel: Hassid (my favored black creme). I put a matte topcoat over it to show the glitter better. My first OMG I LOVE mani in a long time :) It's sparkly but not too sparkly or overdone with holo glitter, and I think that's what makes it unique. Not saying I don't love my holo glitter, but the glitter composition of this particular polish is perfect :)

Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Melissa said...

I want this! It's so pretty.

Unknown said...

Wow! This really caught my eye. I love this and I'm not just a huge fan of glitter, but it seems to be pretty opaque and solid- not sheer and chunky. Then I LOVE the matte finish! I want this polish now:) Thanks for sharing!

minnie said...

@MariJo -- the color combo is too pretty, huh?

@Melissa -- get it! cheap on ebay :)

@Emily -- it's sheer, so make sure to layer it over a black creme :) but there's a good amount of glitter, but not too much! found on ebay :)

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Oh wow, so pretty and unique!

ahhhdri said...

That is really pretty! love it!

Lizzy O. said...

Pretty on you. Very different.

Related Posts with Thumbnails