Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lynnderella: Cauldron Drippings


This is one pretty polish. Very Halloween-y. In fact, this swatch is from last Halloween! Notice the super dry skin :( I need to be more consistent with my moisturizing, haha, especially in the fall/winter, even if I am in the South.

I like glitter gradients, and this one is a more subtle one, and looks more amazing, in my opinion, because the glitter lays flat. The polish itself is a mishmash of orange, green and whatever else Lynnderella threw in there -- this polish had a disclaimer stating every batch would be different because it would consist of whatever leftover glitters she had.



I remember this one garnering a bit of admiration even from those who aren't into polish :) Very pretty!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

10 comments:

Tintin said...

oh the matte finish is incredibly beautiful

SusYellow said...

The matte finish makes the glitter pop up! Good choice!

Niki said...

in love with the first photo!! love it glossy!!

Lindsey R said...

That looks awesome matte!

Elaine said...

I am really in love with "Cauldron Drippings"..I would sell my soul for a bottle! {sigh}
I suppose it's off to Ebay with me!
LOL!

uppmake said...

glossy ;) - looks good

-new post at my blog ;)

Rebecca said...

What a lovely nail idea!

http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

Anonymous said...

oh wow..what gorgeous pop!!! love it!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
makes me want to go out!

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Stunning! I can't decide which version I like better- matte or glossy.

my pretty paints said...

WOW really beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails