Friday, July 27, 2012

Lynnderella: She Lived in a Swamp


Oh no, more dry skin :( another old swatch from last fall/winter. I love non-standard nail polish colors (if you haven't noticed, haha) and the color families of green and blue are at the top for me.

This very green manicure also has a bit of yellow in it and it was very sparkly and awesome, if my memory serves me correctly. I didn't layer it over any other polish, it's about 3-4 coats over Nicole by OPI: Brilliant Idea.


I love how there's a random smattering of darker and lighter glitters, giving the polish a depth like most Lynnderellas have, along with the glitter shapes! Square, hexagonal, bar, etc. It was also a very hungry glitter and needed more topcoat, haha.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Shannara said...

looks great!

lolly said...

I need this! Looks great :)

polishloving said...

Such a magical polish <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails