Monday, September 17, 2012

China Glaze: Fireside Glow + Dollish Polish: Random Dancing


Along with all the things that have been happening lately, I've somehow managed to kill my video card, rendering me unable to use my PC for the past week. How I relieve stress is either eating, playing video games, or doing my nails. As I have cut my finger last week, doing my nails has been difficult. Sigh. I apologize for the late posting, I've been caught up in that and just remembered this morning I had a post due.

I'll be getting a new video card this week, so that'll be sorted out!

As I am unable to get to my PC, I looked through my camera and found a NOTD I had not posted yet. It's from a while ago, I just never got around to putting it up.

It's an odd combination that I liked a lot.






The base glitter is China Glaze: Fireside Glow. I think it was an ULTA exclusive last winter. It's a copper glitter with some silver/holo glitter scattered throughout, all the same size (small glitter). It was very sparkly and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would!

On top of it I added Dollish Polish: Random Dancing. I've had this polish for a while but never got around to it. I love the colors and the glitters, but if I recall correctly, it was amazingly difficult to apply. The base was very thick... I should have thinned it out but I was a bit stubborn. Either way, it worked out well.

Do you like this odd glitter combination?


Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

jlynntc said...

Great combination. I really love the Dollish Polish top coat <3 A+++ girl looks well on you!
<3jlynn

Anonymous said...

This looks really fun, I love it

Shelby's Swatches said...

I'm really liking this combo!!

Tintin said...

What a killer glitterbomb, so gorgeous.

XmasOrnamentsWorld said...

Nice. Some times makeup and nails can be a true work of modern art.
Christmas Balls

Related Posts with Thumbnails