Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Models Own purple ash




I got this in the Models Own sale - they generally do a 50% off bonanza once a year on facebook so I save up all my purchases for then. (That and Boots 3 for 2...always a killer). This one was a bit of an impulse but I actually really like it. It's sort of a muted grape colour. I think it was part of the Chanel rip-off collection they did, which wouldn't usually attract me to a colour, but this one is pretty cool - and for £2.50 I can't complain.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

1 comments:

Rebecca Lane said...

This made me chuckle... I too generally wait for the offers and just stocked up on Models Own in the Boots 3 for 2 lol I ended up with... 12! Superdrug have a 3 for 2 at the moment too, perfect for stocking up on Barry M and Essie! Happy shopping! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails