Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness: Ignition (Remix)


Sometimes, a lot of the rainbow glitters out there by indies tend to look similar, but this one caught my eye because I hadn't seen something like this before. So I bought it, and definitely didn't regret it! It's pretty unique in terms of glitter size -- being all uniform and rainbow! And very saturated glitter colors. Love it!

direct sunlight

in the shade

I layered it over black -- and it had been a few days since I had the mani on, so sorry for the tipwear :) I think this was 2 coats of Ignition (remix) over black.

You can find Nail Pattern Boldness on her Facebook here, her Etsy shop here and also here on Llarowe. Enjoy!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! And now you've got me singing the song by R. Kelly.

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

This is so different and gorgeous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails