Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Mani - Essie Leading Lady


Merry Christmas, PoP readers!

I usually opt for a bit of OPI Smitten with Mittens for Christmas (see here and here), but when Essie came out with a glittery red option of their own (I still haven't managed to get my mitts on Ruby Slippers), it was a relative certainty that I would be sporting it for the holiday!



I am thrilled with this polish - it is completely gorgeous! I'm not sure when I'd wear it as a full-on manicure other than the holidays, but I can definitely see myself wearing it on my toes and perhaps as an accent nail to a vampy polish like Essie Wicked. Now to plan that New Year's mani...

When would you wear this sparkly red number?

kittytokaren


Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

The Beauty and The Business said...

I keep seeing this nail polish all over the blogs! I wish I bought this so I could wear it for christmas it's so lovely!

Meghan said...

I just got this yesterday! And I can't wait to try it. I'm one of those weird people who would probably wear this any time of year. It really depends on my mood and not the season. :)

Cali369 said...

I just picked up the mini for the Essie Christmas collection - good to see that this one is soooo pretty

Polished Marvels said...

Looks beautiful on you. I am wearing sparkly, shiny polishes whenever I am in the mood for - which is pretty often throughout the year ;-)

The visual escapist said...

Love Leading Lady, so pretty, but I have big problems with longevity. The polish just comes off in one big layer after a day or two, even though I cleaned nails with remover, used CND Stickey base and either Poshe or Seche Vite as top coat. Anyone else who has experienced this? Any way to avoid that the polish just lifts off the nail?

SakuraBlossom said...

Good morning. I wear it all year round! of course i use other colors trough the year, but if i could only have one polish for the rest of my life, it certainly is China glaze "Ruby pumps", red is my power color.

Sandi said...

It would look spiffy with crisp white and navy on a sunny summer day, even if it wasn't the 4th. (I think glitter is slowly seeping into your blood, lol.)

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

I really need to have this color ♥.

Related Posts with Thumbnails