Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sally Hansen: Gilded Lily + Nail Pattern Boldness: Bitches Brew


I love a good gold polish, although silver is more flattering on me. I saw this polish a few weeks? couple of months? ago and grabbed it. Finally had a chance to wear it, as I was in a gold mood and put this on. How gorgeous is this?






It was incredibly shiny and pretty :) This got a few days of wear because of finals, too, and it held up pretty well. This is about 3 coats. I have read in a few places that it's a dupe for the gold in the OPI Bond collection, which may be easier to obtain than this Sally Hansen.

I added some glitter on top, of course, for the last day and I decided on Bitches Brew by Nail Pattern Boldness.


Not very seasonal seeing as we're approaching Christmas but it's still excellent. I love the small green glitter in it, almost wish there were more to add more depth but it was still really awesome. This is about 2 coats of Bitches Brew.

You can find Sally Hansen at drugstores everywhere and Nail Pattern Boldness on her Facebook here, Etsy here and also at Llarowe. Bitches Brew was a Halloween LE, sadly, but she makes lots of other glitter polishes! :)

Like this? Click below to let us know!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

The gold and silvers always look good on the ladies of this blog...I unfortunately have never been able to pull them off. :-(

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

Oh wow, that gold is beautiful :)

Melissa said...

Love the two polishes together! They make a really gorgeous combination.

Emily said...

Hah! Pulled up this blog as I was in the middle of layering this exact color over OPI Glitzerland! I adore the polish both by itself and layered over a slightly cooler gold when I want to tone it down a bit. It looks lovely on you though in its purest form :)

At any rate, I did want to add--I'm pretty sure Gilded Lily was a Target exclusive this past fall. I definitely haven't seen it anywhere else...

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love the topper you then put on it - looks like Carnivale hit your nails!

Related Posts with Thumbnails