Monday, December 10, 2012

Midnight Snow - Orly Royal Navy + Hit Polish Candied Jewels


I really really felt like wearing a cobalt blue color -- but the one I had in mind, Nails Inc. Baker Street, I don't own. Actually, I just ordered it the other day with my Sephora $20 off $50 promotion so it'll be arriving soon :) but going through my drawers, I came across Orly Royal Navy and thought it'd fit my fancy.

And it did, for a moment, until I had to slap glitter on top of it.

It ended up looking like snowfall on a dark blue background -- to me, anyway, almost snow globe like :)






This manicure accompanied me through a few finals, it held up really well! Can't quite see the shimmer from Royal Navy but the smaller teal glitters in Hit Polish: Candied Jewels kind of echoed it, which was cool!

I like the glitter mixes from Hit Polish, she doesn't hold back on mixing up different glitters!

You can find Hit Polish here on her Facebook or her Etsy.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Matches perfectly with the blue dress I'm wearing today. No finals, just papers due. Still rockin' the strengthener...ready to dip into my color polish for winter break. :-)

minnie said...

@keijtie - ty!!

@tiki - thanks!

@Kathy -- yeah, once winter break starts, let all the manis begin!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails