Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pastel hearts and glitter rain!


This was my sweet Valentine's Day mani which I posted on my own blog, but before I took it off I added a glitter gradient with Hello Darling 24K, because I could.



I've developed a repulsion to the whole "buy things to prove your love"/"if your man really loved you he'd spring to get flowers" aspect of Valentine's Day, and I thought the boyfriend and I were happy not doing anything together for it (especially since we celebrated our anniversary the week before), but at the last minute he decided he felt neglected, so we ended up with the added guilt of trying to make rushed plans and failing. I guess that's what I get for dating an attention whore! I did make and demolish some kickass cauliflower soup though, so if nothing else, Valentine's Day really rekindled my love of the Brassica family.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely manicure! I like it ^^

Unknown said...

So cute! The gold glitter is beautiful with the pink :)

Xx

Pink_Diamond said...

so cute.. I love it especially middle finger...<3

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

The dotted heart is darn cuuute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails