Sunday, March 31, 2013

piCture pOlish Paradise

(In case you haven't already seen via Facebook or Instagram or Twitter, I submitted my thesis last week, hurray! :D Now I get to play the waiting-for-examiners game...also the looking-for-a-job game. Oo-er.)

Today I have swatches of one of piCture pOlish's latest blogger collaboration shades, Paradise by Liquid Jelly. In the bottle it's a gorgeous shimmery mix of purple and teal with orange tinged holo glitter in a blue jelly base.

On my nails I find it a little too shiny - as you might know, I'm not too keen on blingy metallic glitters or foils, and this is squarely in both categories. But I know I'm in the minority!

These swatches are one thick coat over W7 Envy, a teal shimmer. Coverage is excellent, and the base colour barely shows through at all, although being jelly based, you'll need more coats to deal with visible nail line.

I love seeing blogger collaboration shades - they're always something a little different! What do you think of them?

Like this? Click below to let us know!


Paint Those Piggies! said...

Congrats on submitting your thesis! This polish is gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your thesis submittal. :-)

Leah said...

Congratulations on your thesis!

Also OMG BLING. I recently tried to picture what polish I'd create if I knew how to make indies, and this is almost exactly spot on what I imagined. I think I have to grab this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails