Friday, March 29, 2013

Pahlish: Big Red Lobster Man


I don't wear orange too often, but I like it as a color. Orange glitters are rare, too, which is why I felt compelled to purchase this one from Pahlish when I saw it. I layered over Essie: Vermillionaire.



I really like the combination of glitters over the orange. It's copper, orange and hot orange hex glitters with random yellow square glitter and iridescent square glitters. I wore this when it was cooler out, but it definitely brought a summer vibe to my nails!

One can find Pahlish at her Facebook here, her Etsy here and also on Llarowe :)

Like this? Click below to let us know!

2 comments:

WPP said...

I never thought about it before, but you're right...you don't see many orange glitters! Pretty swatch!

Kimberley said...

This is a great combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails