Thursday, April 18, 2013

Elevation Polish: Jengish Chokusu + Hare Polish: Dauphine of Decadence


I've said it often but turquoise is one of my favorite nail polish colors. Whenever I see a "what should I wear with this outfit?" post on whichever message board, I always want to suggest something like China Glaze: For Audrey. It's such a pretty and classy color, yet different.

Elevation Polish Jengish Chokusu is a green leaning sea glass creme. It's gorgeous on its own but me being the glitter lover that I am, layered Hare Polish: Dauphine of Decadence over the top. I actually saw Kristi at Happy Hands do this combination in an NOTD of hers and I copied it because they went so well together :)


Hare Polish Dauphine of Decadence is mixture of gold glitter in several sizes of hex & square glitter, with a sprinkling of pale mint green hexes and gold shimmer. This is a complex glitter, as are most of Hare Polish's creations :)

One can find Elevation Polish on her site here and her shop here.
Hare Polish: Facebook // Etsy // Website (with other retailers)

Also remember to enter in my Giveaway here and like our Facebook page here!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

Essie Rae said...

This is beautiful! I love this look so much:)

Unknown said...

the sky blue and gold are lovely together.

Monica
www.pear-shaped-gal.com

Andrea said...

It's indeed a really pretty combination.

The Beauty and The Business said...

I LOVE this color combo! I keep meaning to do a turquoise and gold mani but I have yet to do it.

Beauty and Fashion On A College Budget

Squeaky Nails said...

Lovely combo <3

Play Bazaar said...

Jo Rehte Hai Dil Me Wo Juda Nahi Hote,
Kuch Ehsaas Lafzon Me Bayan Nahi Hote, satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Related Posts with Thumbnails