Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nails Inc: Baker Street (again!) + Elevation Polish: Haba Xueshan


I don't know if it's Baker Street or what but I'm highly enjoying the manicures I've been having with it lately.

But first, Haba Xueshan. It's a derivative of the ever popular Lynnderella: Connect the Dots. I remember seeing Connect the Dots before it became publicly available and DROOLING over it. I wanted it forever. And now there's different types of it everywhere and it makes me happy but my wallet sad.

The spin that Elevation Polish put on the white and black glitter craze (and I might be wrong in stating that Lynnderella started it but that's where the obsession started for me) is that it has light blue circle glitter. YUMMY.


How gorgeous is that? This was 1 coat + some manual placement. So lovely. Do you agree?

Information: website // shop

Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

Essie Rae said...

This is beautiful!

gin shivers said...

great combo looks great :)

Unknown said...

This looks gorgeous, and only serves to remind me that I need Baker Street desperately.

Mana
Fashion and Happy Things

UKNailRunner said...

Love the combination. I have and love both these polishes, but I've never thought to pair them. Until now, of course, lol!

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

I'd say you are right on Lynnderella being the starter of the black and white polish. I just purchased this in the last Elevation restock so i am UBER excited to use it! It seems like the possibilities are endless!

Janice M said...

I just love this!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Nice take on the trend! I like that dot glitter :).

Satta King said...

Play bazaar
satta king Haste dilo me gham bhi hai,
muskurati aankhe kabhi nam bhi hai,
dua karte hai aapki hansi kabhi na ruke,
kyunki apki muskurahat ke deewane hum bhi hai…

Related Posts with Thumbnails