Saturday, April 18, 2015

Clean Blue Slate - Essie Find Me An Oasis


Light blue polish is not a typical choice for me, but right now it feels like a breath of fresh air. Having a new job and being done with grad school (and actually done DONE - my paper got accepted last week!!!) feels like an actual fresh start. I've wiped the slate clean.



Essie Find Me an Oasis is exactly that - clean. It's a beautiful pale blue that is actually even less blue in reality than the in the above photo. (NB: I swapped out the photo in the original post for a more colour-accurate one!) I happen to think that gold jewelry really sets off the colour. It's funny, in my adult life I've always been a yellow-gold kind of girl - do you have a metal colour you tend to stick to? I'd be curious to know if so, which one, and why!

I hope you're all having a great weekend,

k2k



Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

Borde said...

Perfect color for Spring, like Robin eggs, with life beginning anew. The picture background and glints of light on your nails say silver to me, not gold!

Laikabear said...

That is gorgeous on you! I love pale blues... well, actually all blues. :) I generally prefer silver but then again I don't wear a lot of jewelry anyway.

AnNa said...

I've always been fond of silver jewellery. Probably because the first item I ever got was a silver nachlace with a small mouse pendant (which I still own, btw), when I was about 9 years old. Nowadays, I adore the look of platinum, but it's too expensive.

I love this colour on your nails, it looks so happy :)

AnNa said...

"necklace" of course! Duh.

Lily Smith said...

I like that light blue !

Gala غلا الروح said...

انحراف كام
شات مغربي
سعودي كول
شات سعودي
شات صوتي
شات كول
شات صوتي
قوانين سعودي
سعودي كولز

Related Posts with Thumbnails