Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish: David Bowie's Bulge


Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been very absent -- I think finals burned me out from doing anything other than veg. I was only doing a manicure once a week -- when I'd usually do them two or three times a week. And even then, I rarely moisturized (good thing it's not winter) so my cuticles were in a sad state.

But I'm back! Sad news, I did not get into the MBA program I applied to but I think it's for the best in terms of my interests and background experience. So I'll be entering my third year of law school -- actually, I'm already in it as I started summer classes last week. One year left! How... scary.

Onto today's swatch, it's from Scofflaw Nail Varnish. Interesting name, David Bowie's Bulge, eh?



It's a deep coral polish with subtle shimmer, accented with matte and holographic teal glitters of various sizes and also features small dark red glitters and a bronze microglitter. I REALLY loved the bronze microglitter aspect of it, it added some nice sparkle. I think it took me only 2 coats to get this result, and the glitter came out beautifully. Perfect summer color!

Their information: Facebook // Etsy // Llarowe

Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A really unique color!

Looks lovely on your nails.

Monica
www.pear-shaped-gal.com

Grape Fizz Nails said...

This is super unique! I don't have anything even close in my stash. Fun!

Play Bazaar said...

Jamana Agar Hum Se Ruth Bhi Jaye Toh,
Iss Baat Ka Hamein Gam Na Koyi Hoga, satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Related Posts with Thumbnails