Saturday, October 24, 2009

More random China Glaze swatches: V and Bad Kitty


China Glaze V
Peach creme perfection, three coats (probably good at two though). Except for that weird bump on one of my fingers... not the fault of the polish. I think that might be a leftover glitter chunk under there. I feel that this is an under-appreciated member of that particular collection. When it came out, vampies were really popular so most people fixated on those (they really are beautiful) but this one is simply gorgeous, imo.

I love this one just for the name:
China Glaze Bad Kitty over China Glaze V (with and without flash)


A more bubblegum pink chock full of gold, pink and purple square glitter. Two coats, smoother than it looks. It gets somewhat opaque but not fully by itself (though I have no pic of that, alas).

Close-up of Bad Kitty
I don't know what I think square glitter is so brilliant. Also, this photo should be rotated but I'm too lazy to do it now. (Wish adding photos to Blogger posts was easier! It's pretty easy but can take awhile if you're sifting through as many photos as I have...)


Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

Paige said...

Ooo! I love it with the glitter!

salla said...

You know, I was just looking at my bottle of V today thinking that I'll probably never gonna use it. I really like it with the glitter so maybe I'll try layering it too. That's really pretty combination

mKat said...

I love it with the glitter. Just the right hint of sparkle.

Pink Ginger said...

This is a great combination! I rarely buy cremes,but I think I'll give this one a try.Thanks for swatching this :)

Lucy said...

This is so much of a coincidence! I just ordered V yesterday. I didn't even know what color it was. It's very pretty and I love how it looks with the glitter on top. I already have Bad Kitty.

Kira said...

I've been complaining about the dearth of warmer colored polishes for us non-pinks. Especially one on the lighter end of the spectrum.

[Adding CG V to next order ...]

flinty said...

gildedangel + S + mKat + pinkginger: I'm glad you guys liked the combo! :)

Lucy: I originally skipped over V when the collection first came out but glad I went back for it.

Kira: I just find that my skintone does weird things to warm colors that are in the lighter end of the spectrum. Turns them pinker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails