Thursday, October 22, 2009

Recent NOTDs


I apologize for my long absence (though I'm sure I was't missed much with all the other posters around!), I've been terribly busy with school and research. But, I do have some offerings that will make up for my absence!

First off, two more of the ChG Glitters

China Glaze - Dynasty
IMG_1842 China Glaze Dynasty
This color is very much a brick red in the bottles, but outdoors and under most indoor lighting settings it looks more cherry to me, which I rather light... brick reds don't work that well with my skin tone! This color is gorgeous and I would say it's the most similar in terms of glitter to Atlantis, though the glitter is less dense and Dynasty seems to have two sizes of glitter!

China Glaze - Carnival Lights
IMG_1831 China Glaze Carnival Lights
A rather bad picture of a spectacular polish. This is a sheer pink with sparse holo glitter in two sizes. This was my NOTD for the Texas State fair, rather appropriate isn't it?

China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns
IMG_1515 ChG Rose Among Thorns
An older picture from when I still had daylight hours not spent at school! This is absolutely my favorite neon and I managed to do a pretty good job at capturing it!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

kpb said...

i think that's the first pic i've seen of dynasty, and i LOVE it! *adds to ever-growing shopping list of chg glitters*

MightyLambchop said...

Dynasty is terrific, I hadn't yet seen it. Thank you for showing this, it's going on my list!

Paige said...

Great swatches, they all look so pretty!

flinty said...

I missed you! :) And again, looooving Dynasty. I'm so glad I ended up getting it with my recent VNS haul after all.

Amabile said...

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to get myself Dynasty. Besides it's a cool color, it reminds me in funny way of 80's, when I was young and a huge fan of TV series Dallas and Dynasty :-)

polishedlyrics said...

Dynasty is gorgeous! I'm happy to know its more cherry red than brick red! Thank you

Lucy said...

Don't say that you weren't missed. You were missed by others. I didn't know since I'm so far behind. I have this shade and I'm glad I do. It's really a very pretty shade on you. It's a happy looking color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails