Thursday, December 17, 2009

Urban Decay Apocalyptic set swatches, Part I of II


So, back to what I had had scheduled for this week before the Nubars showed up at my door... :)

The more I think about it, the more PO'ed I am at myself for getting this set. Luckily, it was during Urban Decay's F&F sale but I keep thinking about all the other polishes I could've gotten for that money.

Urban Decay Grunge


I rather liked this darkened blue shimmer. Navy blue with light blue shimmer that just pops! The brushes are a little hard to work with since these are mini bottles but this one went on without too many hitches, although it is slightly brushstroke-y.

Urban Decay Gunmetal


Reminds me of a slightly frostier version of Barielle Misbehaving Mistress and I have the same complaints about it. It's actually a very interesting sort of concept as a color: a cool dark brown jelly with silver shimmer but turns out too sheer and requires more coats than seems necessary for a dark-colored polish.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm PO'd at UD for finally bringing back their nail polish but not a single good color! WTF?

Anonymous said...

I agree. The white color in this collex makes me cringe

Licia said...

I saw these at Sephora & couldn't believe the price for such small bottles. Complete rip off IMO.

Paige said...

I am a fan of the blue color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails