Friday, April 9, 2010

This post is for Piff


YOU ARE MISSING OUT because Zoya Blair is STUNNING. Zoya Blair is a blackened red shimmer that has this lit from within quality to it. It is gorgeous and makes me feel super sexy whenever I have it on my longer nails. This is a backlogged NOTD that I can't believe I never posted, it's too pretty to keep from the world, so here it is to share it with you!





Here it is with two coats of color over a base coat and topped with Diamont. I know Zoya is not for everyone, but for me, they are perfect! The formula is easy to control and brush is perfect for me. I don't have small nails or short nails either! Only thing I have to complain about is that they dry on the long-ish side for me, about 30 minutes even with Diamont. But their wear and formula more than makes up for it. Piff, I hope you will give Blair a chance because she is just so so pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't posted in a million years, and I am so sorry! Life has been incredibly crazy and I feel like I've been on a roller coaster that wouldn't let me get off these past few months!! Although I haven't posted any NOTDs, I've still been painting my nails. The only thing is that I haven't been taking care of them as much as I used to other than keeping them polished. Hopefully I'll discipline myself more to get back to my good habits instead of being lazy!


Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

Piff said...

LMAOOOOOOO - you are hilar. OK it's on my Swap Wishlist! (I'm not allowed to buy polishes for a LOOOOOONNNNNG time).

ANSTAH said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS

Unknown said...

that is pretty on longer nails :0

WizardsOfBling said...

I love that color!
~Sylvia

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mKat said...

This is really pretty, Adrienne.

Cali369 said...

Oh wow, those are some awesome pictures of Blair, the first picture, especially, has a real end of a sunny day, sitting by the water sipping cocktails feel to it... Which of course is where I wish I was...

Arrianne said...

Mmmm, blackened red.

Related Posts with Thumbnails