Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some Inglot NOTDs: 955 and 943


Dude, Inglot! When are you going to put these online so I don't have to travel cross-country to get my paws on your polishes??

Inglot 955
Beautiful cornflower blue creme. A little hard to control when applying (just a teensy bit runny) but the short length of the brush made it easier on me. Three coats. Wore it with minimal tipwear for two days with Gelous bc and Diamont tc (before I layered it with Nubar 2010, which I'll be showing you tomorrow). It did, however, contribute more staining to my already-stained nails.

Inglot 943
Hello, yellow! Golden yellow creme. A three coats, I can't complain too much. There were one or two nails that needed a fourth. The first two coats are streaktastic but it settles down by the third. Even without topcoat, it was pretty nice and even on its own.


Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

Those pretty colors! I love that cornflower blue!

Zara said...

Those are both gorgeous! I love that yellow; it's such a beautiful goldenrod color.

Lucy said...

Both shades are so pretty. Very summery looking. I wish they would also go online. I don't own any but would love to have some.

Maria said...

so cute colors!
i'm following you
please visit my blog if you have time and follow me ^_^

flinty said...

@aurora: thanks!

@zara: That's funny that you called it a goldenrod color: I picked it because I asked my SO to name a color for me to wear. He said, "Goldenrod" and I picked that one out!

@lucy: They're truly wonderful polishes. A bit overpriced but the quality rarely disappoints me.

@maryya: done. :)

extraH said...

I have never tried and Inglot polishes, I am really going to have to get my hands on some. Where can you buy them?

flinty said...

@extraH: There are a bunch of stores... in Europe. Don't think they deliver overseas though. There's also one store in New York City (in Times Sq). So if you are ever there.. be sure to check it out. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails