Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Inglot 913... now transformed into an ugly manicure.


Blue Cross Meteorites Shooting Star
I love bar glitter. Or rather, I love the LOOK of bar glitter in the bottle. I mean, look at how festive it is! (Also, I didn't know Blue Cross sold polishes at some point. Yay eBay.) But then I try to apply it and...

Shooting Star over Inglot 913

Talk about a hot mess, eh? I could have picked a better polish to put under Shooting Star. Three coats of unevenly dispersed gold bar glitter. Some people can really pull off this type of glitter. And they have some magical way of applying it beautifully. I am not one of those people. 





Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Natalia A said...

The bar glitter is a tricky thing...who cares! Love to read your post, self irony is my favourite!

Wendy said...

Lolll! I've got a bottle too, and i never wear it for this reason! Plus somehow it looks 'hairy' :-/

Unknown said...

It's really strange lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails