Monday, October 29, 2012

Summer neon gradient with black and white glitter


One of my long-time lemmings was Lynnderella's Connect the Dots, so I was overjoyed when I found out that one of the many black and white glitters that followed in its wake was available in Australia. I layered Peita's Polish Zebration over a gradient of Darling Teenage Dream (pink) and Endota Spa Ephraim Island (soon to be renamed Paradise Point - neon yellow/green):


Teenage Dream is the first neon I've tried which is properly neon without white creme underwear - it only takes 2-3 coats as well, which is very impressive. Ephraim Island/Paradise Point is an interesting polish - one coat over white is neon yellow (the most neon yellow I've ever seen by the way - in person it sears your retinas!), but 4 coats on the bare nail is definitely neon green.


I'm so glad a similar polish has successfully killed off my HTF lemming - HTF lemmings are the worst!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

12 comments:

Sia said...

Oh wow, how amazing

Natalia A said...

That's... BRIGHT! lol really love it, it takes me directly to summer. Great polishes great job!

A Polished Touch said...

Wow. Great mani! I love seeing neon polish in the fall.

Pandora said...

this so perfect. I love neon polish

beachgal said...

Lucky You - I always wanted this polish (Connect The Dots) - and gave up a long time ago that I would ever get it...I lost oomph over the brand when it was so hard to come by, too much hype about it and prices through the roof...it just was a new indie polish co when those were really just getting started that had a lot of original ideas. I love it over the neon gradient.

beachgal said...

Oh and it's still hot where I live - was in the 90's again for past 4 days - still in shorts, sandals - I am soooo ready for a weather change but guess I should not complain as I don't live where the big hurricane/storm Sandy is in the US

Kelly @ Nails for the Sake of Sanity said...

This looks amazing!! I love the colors together!

Lindsey R said...

That is so bright and fun!

Unknown said...

This manicure reminds me a sunset. I like it ;)

Rebecca Lane said...

This is gorgeous...!

Unknown said...

Don't shoot me for saying this but I must be the only person in existence who thinks Lynnderella polishes are overrated, especially since there are so many other indies out there now! I'm more impressed by the gradient anyways...amazing!

Sandi said...

That is really a cute mani. I have no idea why, but the first thing that popped into my head was 'jazz club'. I guess Connect the Dots looks like drumsticks and dancing musical notes to me. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails