Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Essie Pound Cake



I was totally OBSESSED with this polish after seeing it on Piff and K2K. OBSESSED. I stalked ebay for several months before finally snagging it. I really like it, but perhaps slightly less than I hoped I might - I found it a smidge streaky. I think an extra coat on top of the three I did would probably nix that issue, but I ran out of time. Still, it was really handy for the work meeting I needed it for. I do enjoy an opportunity to scrub up and wear a suit, since they don't crop up that often in academia! This polish definitely falls into that category: understated and neat.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

kittytokaren said...

Looks perfect on you!

funkiichiicka said...

Looks pretty on you though :)

Unknown said...

Kind of looks like OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons! Which I really loved!

Ami said...

your nails and nail shape are perfection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails