Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gift of Blue - Barry M Denim


A very good friend gifted this to me awhile back. It's not a colour I would have picked out for myself, but there is something oddly intriguing about it to me. I think it's because it reminds me of car paint? 

Barry M Denim...

Denim is actually a very apt description for this polish - a medium blue base laced with silver sparkles. It's the polish verion of dark denim that has been washed hundreds of times. The glitter is very finely milled though, which gives it a glow. 

Very special in my collection, and very unique. Just like the sweet friend that gave it to me.

Have you received a polish gift lately? Tell me about it!

kittytokaren


Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

scReamViolenc3 said...

So pretty! One of my classmates gave me a bottle of an LA color addict polish because she knew I wasn't feeling well. Obviously it brightened my whole day ^_^

Grace Thomas said...

Oh, that's really nice! I might have to snag a bottle next time I'm in Boots.

Laikabear said...

Lemming created! I haven't had a gift of polish in a while...

Related Posts with Thumbnails