Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nails Inc.: Baker St. + Max Factor: Fantasy Fire


I visited Los Angeles for a few days over spring break and I had a little bit of a hard time trying to figure out a manicure to wear... but then saw this NOTD and felt inspired and so even though it wasn't super glittery, it amused me, especially with the constant sun in California.





I had a hard time capturing the color shift, though. For those that don't know, Max Factor: Fantasy Fire is a weak dupe to Clarins 230 and the other color shifting polishes that are out there nowadays. I do have Clarins 230 but wanted to try out Fantasy Fire, and it was gorgeous. Definitely one of those polishes where you can just... play with your manicure endlessly!

I've had Baker St. forever and it's a gorgeous color -- I need the patience to wear it on its own! Soon...

And I just realized this is a very UK-ish manicure, as both of these polish lines are based in the UK, haha.

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and to enter in my giveaway for Llarowe gift certificates!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

Essie Rae said...

I have Baker Street and only wore it once and wasn't that impressed. But that's a great idea to layer it under Fantasy Fire! I shall do that next time:)

Melissa said...

This is a stunning combo! I love it!

Julie said...

I love the combo! So pretty! I have Fantasy Fire but I only wear it over purple, I Hve to try it this way

UKNailRunner said...

These look great together! Baker Street is one of my favourite blues, and I've worn Fantasy Fire over lots of colours........but I've never paired these two. Yet, lol!

minnie said...

@Essie Rae - kind of the same for me... maybe I needed more topcoat to make it unbelievably shiny? hmmm

@Melissa - Thanks!!

@Julie - try it! it's different and gorgeous :)

@UKNailRunner -- thanks! Try it out! I need to try Baker St. again, maybe it was too hyped up in my head!

Lindsey R said...

Looks great with such a bright blue1

Play Bazaar said...

Hum Rishta Hi Kuch Aise Nibhayege,
Ki Aap Humare Bina Na Reh Sakoge.

satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Related Posts with Thumbnails